President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of nine new Permanent Secretaries in the Federal Civil Service.
The appointment was announced in a statement signed by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita.
The list of the successful Federal Permanent Secretaries and their states of origin are as follows:
1. Dr Bakari Wadinga (Adamawa)
2. Dr M.K. Dikwa. ( Borno)
3. Dr Ajani Magdalene N. Olor (Delta)
4. Umakhihe Ernest Afolabi (Edo)
5. Mbaeri Maurice Nnamdi (Imo)
6. Babatunde Lawal (Lagos)
7. Engr. Festus Yusuf Narai Daudu (Nasarawa)
8. Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan. (Osun)
9. Dr Musa Hanafi Moriki ( Zamfara)
He said that the swearing in and assignment of portfolios would be announced in due course. (NAN)